All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Author(s)Ahmed Shafiqul Huque,Ahsan Ullah
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight497 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword.- Acknowledgements.- Chapter 1: Refugees, Immigrants and HIV/AIDS.- Chapter 2: Understanding and Exploring HIV/AIDS and Discrimination.- Chapter 3: Poverty, Migrants and HIV/AIDS in Canada.- Chapter 4: Discrimination, Xenophobia and Stigmatization.- Chapter 5: Vulnerability and Resilience in Living with HIV/AIDS.- Chapter 6: Managing the Crisis and Policy Directions.- References.- Index.
- Author BiographyAKM Ahsan Ullah is Associate Professor of population studies/migration and demographics at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam. Dr Ullah has extensively contributed to national and international refereed journals. He contributed chapters to a number of books and published a number of books on migration, refugee and development studies. He taught and researched in Asia, Europe, Africa, Middle East and North America. Ahmed Shafiqul Huque is Chair and Professor in the Department of Political Science at Mcmaster University, Canada. Professor Huque's research interests are in public administration and management, public policy, development and governance in developing countries. He has published twelve books and numerous research articles in leading international journals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.