All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the insights of Pierre Bourdieu, this book explores the increasing importance of the positions of the law and lawyers in South and Southeast Asia. It argues that the situation in many Asian countries can only be fully understood by looking to their differing colonial experiences.
- Author BiographyYves Dezalay is director of the Centre national de la recherche scientifique. Bryant G. Garth is dean and professor of law at Southwestern Law School. They are the authors of two previous books, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Bryant G. Garth,Yves Dezalay
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleChicago Series in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.41
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
- £19.08Trending at £20.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.