All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight714 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byJeff Kingston
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction, Jeff Kingston Section I 2. East is East and West is West? Applying Theories of Nationalism to Asia, Tina Burrett 3. Energy Nationalism: Power Politics in Asia James D.J. Brown 4. Specters of Partition: Religious Nationalism in Post-colonial South Asia, Shani 5. Religion and Nationalism in Asia, Jeff Kingston 6. Military Nationalism and Nuclear Internationalism in Asia, Robert Jacobs 7. Nationalism and the Law: Japan's Tale of Two Constitutions, Lawrence Repeta 8. Leadership and Nationalism: Assessing Shinzo Abe, Patrick Hein 9. China vs. the US Alliance: The background to Sino-Japanese rivalry, Robert Dujarric 10. Korea-Japan's Rocky Standoff: Something More? Alexis Dudden 11. Nationalist Attitudes Among Mass Publics in East Asia, Matthew Linley Section II-Country Studies 12. The Making of Hong Kong Nationalism, Alvin So 13. Nationalism and its Political Implications in Contemporary China, Chunhua Chen 14. Political Dynamics of Contemporary Japanese Nationalism, Koichi Nakano 15. Nationalism and History in Contemporary Japan, Sven Saaler 16. Post-Colonial South Korean Nationalism, Jonson Porteux 17. Indian Nationalism-The Most Recent Turn, Pankaj Mishra 18. Thailand's Eternal Flame of Nationalism: Legitimacy and Manipulation, Pavin Chachavalpongpun 19. Burma's (Myanmar's) 'exclusive' nationalism, Kei Nemoto 20. Indonesian nationalism: from underdog to rising power, Vannessa Hearman 21. The Puzzle of Filipino Nationalism, Patricio N. Abinales 22. Russia's Competing Nationalisms and Foreign Relations with Asia, Tina Burrett
- Author BiographyJeff Kingston is Professor of History and Director of Asian Studies at Temple University, Japan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.