All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique perspective on September 11 and our world after this tragic event, sharing lessons from an Asian religious experience that can help heal a world troubled by religious conflicts and deepening divisions, and promote a positive global transformation.
- Author BiographyArvind Sharma, PhD, is the Birks Professor of Comparative Religion in the faculty of religious studies at McGill University, Montreal, Canada. Sharma is editor of Praeger's four-volume set The World's Religions after September 11. Madhu Khanna is professor of comparative religion at the Center for the Study of Comparative Religion and Civilizations at the Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi, India, and is also affiliated with the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts.
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArvind Sharma,Madhu Khanna
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.