All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.04
- £28.65Trending at £30.02
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £11.00
- £23.71Trending at £26.11
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores an alternative, largely unacknowledged side of the history of the popular British periodical, and offers a comparative view of the genesis of satirical journalism from Egypt and the Ottoman Empire through British India to China and Japan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTranscultural Research - Heidelberg Studies on Asia and Europe in a Global Context
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note91 Illustrations, color; 18 Illustrations, black and white; X, 444 p. 109 illus., 91 illus. in color.
- Weight694 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBarbara Mittler,Hans Harder
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.