All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionDrs. Thornton and Schramm examine the most commonly asked questions and give valuable insight and advice about everything related to gynecology, including pap smears; the menstrual cycle; family planning; infections and disorders; pregnancy; and surgery.
- Author BiographyR. Scott Thornton, MD, has a private practice in gynecology and is affiliated with Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center in the Philadelphia area. He teaches in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at Temple University in Philadelphia and conducts health seminars for women. He lives in Elkins Park, PA. Kathleen Schramm, MD, is a psychiatrist and cofounder of Southampton Psychiatric Associates in the Philadelphia area. She lives in Elkins Park, PA.
- Author(s)Kathleen Schramm,R. Scott Thornton
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight539 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.