Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn her thorough examination of Gower's work, Ellen S. Bakalian shows how Gower emphasizes and illustrates a belief that reason much rule man inn all things, including his natural instincts to love.
- Author BiographyAn independent medieval scholar who holds a doctorate in English and American Literature from New York University, Ellen S. Bakalian also has one foot firmly planted in the world of journalism. Her articles have appeared in The New Yorker and Ladies Home Journal. She also writes for the A&E's literary website, creating teaching guides for their adaptations of literary classics.
- Author(s)Ellen S. Bakalian
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Medieval History and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.