All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical inference is used to draw conclusions about the general from the particular. This book provides an introduction to the central ideas and methods of statistical inference by integrating conceptual development with the analysis of data.
- Author BiographyA. H. WELSH is a Reader of Statistics at the Australian National University in Canberra, Australia.
- Author(s)A. H. Welsh
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/1996
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.