CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the results of a workshop on the syntax, semantics and acquisition of aspect held in 2002 whose purpose was to foment active cross-disciplinary communication. This work examines the syntactic representation of lexical or situation aspect. It also focuses on the syntactic interaction of lexical aspect with grammatical aspect.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 62
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPaula Kempchinsky,Roumyana Slabakova
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.