Asperger Meets Girl: Happy Endings for Asperger Boys by Jonathan Griffiths (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £2.45Was:£12.99Free postage
- £19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demystifies the enigma of 'relationships' by explaining everything in Asperger-friendly terms. It offers a choice of three models for understanding boy-girl relationships. To make life easier, they are presented in graph form where possible. The book also gives tips for maximising one's chances of successfully developing a relationship.
- Author BiographyJonathan Griffiths designs software for a living and had no girlfriend until the age of 22, but is now married to a beautiful Australian. His father used to be a train-spotter, so his very existence just goes to show that there's hope for us all. He lives in Western Australia with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Jonathan Griffiths
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byHugh Jones
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £32.34Trending at £50.14
- £6.04Trending at £7.19
- £11.10Trending at £13.82
- £12.20Trending at £18.03
- £18.02Trending at £25.59
- £14.42Trending at £16.85
- £12.58Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.