Consider these sponsored items
- £13.31Free postage
- £19.31Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRudy Simone guides you through every aspect of both personal and professional life, from early recollections of blame, guilt, and savant skills, to friendships, romance and marriage. Employment, career, rituals and routines are also covered. Simone rejects negative views of Aspergirls and empowers them to lead happy and fulfilled lives.
- Author BiographyRudy Simone is an Aspergirl, writer and AS consultant who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the author of '22 Things a Woman Must Know If She Loves a Man with Asperger's Syndrome', also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Rudy Simone
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- inesita8403 Oct, 2014by
A cousin with AS reccommended this book, and I cannot praise it enough. Well written, clarifying. Thank you Rudy.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.69
- £134.20Trending at £157.78
- £88.12Trending at £93.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.10
- £3.40Trending at £3.95
- £6.90Trending at £6.98
- £22.05Trending at £22.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.