All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on interviews and detailed surveys of almost a thousand recent college graduates from a diverse range of colleges and universities, this book reveals a generation facing a difficult transition to adulthood. It compels us to re-examine the aims, approaches, and achievements of higher education.
- Author BiographyRichard Arum is professor in the Department of Sociology with a joint appointment in the Steinhardt School of Education at New York University and senior fellow at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Josipa Roksa is associate professor of sociology and education and Associate Director of the Center for Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Richard Arum,Roska Josipa
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note12 halftones, 19 line drawings, 18 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.