CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £16.48Trending at £19.98
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £16.48Trending at £17.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionAssassination as a political act has a long history. Combining existing historical evidence with years of personal interviews with terrorists in Africa, the Middle East, and Europe, the author writes about contemporary political murder from the perspective of one who has studied the subject of political violence for decades.
- Author BiographyJ. Bowyer Bell (1931-2003) was president of International Analysis Center Inc, a consulting firm focusing on problems of unconventional law, terrorism, deception, risk analysis, and crisis management.
- Author(s)J. Bowyer Bell
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Introduction byIrving Louis Horowitz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.