Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1976, Thomas Goltz, then a naive twenty-one-year-old on the trail of his errant brother, worked his way around Africa putting on one-man Shakespeare performances. This impulsive trip saw him wandering through the cities and villages of East, Central and Southern Africa.
- Author BiographyThomas Goltz is the author of Azerbaijan Diary, Chechnya Diary and Georgia Diary, as well as numerous news, feature and scholarly articles. He divides his time between Istanbul, Turkey and Livingston, Montana, and teaches at the University of Montana, Missoula. His website is www.thomasgoltz.com.
- Author(s)Thomas Goltz
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.