All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn March 24, 1980, the assassination of El Salvador's Archbishop Oscar Romero rocked that nation and the world. This is the story of an international team of lawyers, and experts who fought to bring justice for the slain hero.
- Author BiographyMatt Eisenbrandt is a human-rights attorney who has devoted his career to finding legal means to prosecute war crimes. In the early 2000s, he served as the Center for Justice and Accountability's Legal Director and a member of the trial team against one of Oscar Romero's killers. He is an expert in the field of U.S. human-rights litigation and now works for the Canadian Centre for International Justice.
- Author(s)Matt Eisenbrandt
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2017
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 b/w figures, 2 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.