All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £35.20Trending at £38.23
- £5.96Trending at £6.10
- £25.63Trending at £27.27
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
About this product
- DescriptionAssembling Health Care Organizations combines an institutional theory perspective with a materialist view of the technologies, devices, biological specimens, and other material resources mobilized and put to work in health care work.
- Author BiographyKAJSA LINDBERG Associate Professor at the School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. ALEXANDER STYHRE Chair of Organization Theory and Management, School of Business, Economics, and Law, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. LARS WALTER Senior Lecturer at the School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Author(s)Alexander Styhre,Kajsa Lindberg,Lars Walter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.