CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.00
- £18.30Trending at £22.99
- £12.10Trending at £19.09
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £15.11
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCombining theory and practice guidance for professionals, this is the authoritative guide to assessing foster or adoptive parents.
- Author BiographyJoanne Alper is an experienced social worker and play therapist who has worked in local authority child care social work and child protection. In 2006 she was instrumental in setting up Adoptionplus as an Adoption Support Agency and then in 2008 as a Voluntary Adoption Agency specialising in the placement of children with high level needs. Joanne is currently Director of Services at Adoptionplus. David Howe PhD is Emeritus Professor of Social Work at the University of East Anglia, Norwich. He has practised, researched and taught in the field of child and family work, including adoption, for over 40 years.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/12/2016
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid Howe,Joanne Alper
- Foreword byJohn Simmonds,Kim Golding,Daniel Hughes,Ben Gurney-Smith,John Baylin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.