All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe author offers practical strategies for gathering and analysing information about behaviors, in partnership with the individual concerned, in order to gain a useful understanding of why a particular behavior occurs. Case histories, with corresponding behavior plans, clearly demonstrate the real-life application of assessment methods.
- Author BiographyJohn Clements is a clinical psychologist of over thirty years' standing, specializing in the field of developmental disabilities. He has previously worked for the NHS and university system in the UK and jointly established the UK's first independent psychology practice specializing in issues for people with developmental disabilities. He currently works as a behavior consultant in California, taking a particular interest in helping people with autism and their families. Neil Martin works at the Tizard Centre, University of Kent at Canterbury.
- Author(s)John Clements,Neil Martin
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteresources, index
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.