Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.31Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the interplay between factors impacting English language learners and considers implications for assessment. It advocates for an integrated assessment of bilingual children that considers multiple influences.
- Author BiographyAmanda B. Clinton, PhD, is an associate professor of psychology at the University of Puerto Rico, USA where her work focuses on neuropsychology, dual language learning, and social-emotional skill development within a cultural framework. She earned her MEd at the University of Washington, USA and her PhD at the University of Georgia, USA. She is a credentialled school psychologist and a licensed psychologist. As a Fulbright Scholar in Medellin, Colombia, Dr. Clinton researched relationships between language structure and reading acquisition processes. Dr. Clinton has worked with second language learners from regions of the world, including Central and South America as well as the United States and has published and presented this work nationally and internationally.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- Series TitleSchool Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAmanda B. Clinton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.