All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionCarefully critiquing key measurement issues, leading experts present EI as eminently practical and thoroughly contemporary, and demonstrate the application of EI across disciplines ranging from psychometrics and neurobiology to education and industry.
- Author BiographyDonald Saklofske, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Division of Applied Psychology at the University of Calgary. He is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Saskatchewan and Swinburne University, Australia. He is a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science. Dr. Saklofske has published more than 150 journal articles and book chapters on intelligence, personality, individual differences and psychological assessment. In addition, he has written or edited books on the Wechsler intelligence scales, personality and intelligence, exceptional children, and educational psychology. He is the Editor of the Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment and the Canadian Journal of School Psychology and Associate Editor of Personality and Individual Differences. Con Stough, Ph.D., is a professor in cognitive neuroscience at Swinburne University, Australia.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Springer Series on Human Exceptionality
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight708 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCon Kerry Kenneth Stough,Donald H. Saklofske,James D. A. Parker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.