CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.73
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a tested model for community analysis, this book offers a guide to the management of client-centered transformative information services that can be applied in any type of library or information agency.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Grover, PhD, is retired associate vice president for academic affairs at Emporia State University, Emporia, KS, and former dean and professor in the School of Library and Information Management. Roger C. Greer, PhD, is dean emeritus of the School of Library and Information Management, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, and professor emeritus at Emporia State University, Emporia, KS. John Agada, PhD, is director of the Department of Library, Information, and Media Studies (LIMS), Chicago State University, Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)John Agada,Robert J. Grover,Roger C. Greer
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.