All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionProviding practical guidance on the best way to assess sexual abusers, this book fuses contemporary theory with an awareness of the subjective nature of the work. Assessment in various (clinical, legal and statutory) settings is considered and an overview of assessment methods is presented along with a detailed exposition of techniques.
- Author BiographyDavid Briggs is a qualified clinical and occupational psychologist who has run a treatment programme for adult sex offenders for over twelve years. He has a particular interest in offenders with learning disabilities and has developed groups for non-abusing partners. Paddy Doyle is a Senior Probation Officer and is responsible for the Management of Northumbria Probation Service's specialist Sex Offender Team. Tess Gooch was the first practitioner appointed to the Northumbria Probation specialist Sex Offender Team. Roger Kennington has also been a specialist practitioner for the Sex Offender Team for the past six years and is now vice chair of the National Association for the Development of Work with Sex Offenders.
- Author(s)David Briggs,Paddy Doyle,Roger Kennington,Tess Gouch
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.