Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for assessment practitioners, this book provides step-by-step guidance for developing, administering, scoring, and validating a range of performance tasks, including literacy and other types of proficiency assessments. It also includes many practical examples and accessible explanations of concepts and statistical procedures.
- Author BiographyRobert L. Johnson, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Educational Studies at the University of South Carolina. His research focuses on the ethics of classroom assessment practices and the scoring of performance assessments in the language arts and the visual and performing arts. He also writes about the teaching of program evaluation and involvement of stakeholders in evaluations. Dr. Johnson's research has been published in such journals as Applied Measurement in Education, Language Assessment Quarterly, Assessing Writing, Teaching and Teacher Education,Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, and the American Journal of Evaluation. He teaches courses related to educational research, assessment, survey methodology, and program evaluation. James A. Penny, PhD, is Senior Psychometrician at Castle Worldwide. He has been involved in assessment in writing, the visual and performing arts, and licensure and certification. His research focuses on the scoring of performance assessments and methods to improve the quality of scores associated with those assessments. Belita Gordon, PhD, has been involved in assessment in writing, the visual and performing arts, and licensure and certification. Her research focuses on the scoring of performance assessments and methods to improve the quality of scores associated with those assessments.
- Author(s)Belita Gordon,James A. Penny,Robert L. Johnson
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight491 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.