Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £37.62Trending at £44.80
- £27.58Trending at £28.69
- £23.48Trending at £26.99
- £28.42Trending at £34.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book-length collection of studies on the assessment of pragmatic competencies in a second or foreign language. Grounded in theoretical perspectives on communicative and interactional competencies, it examines the reception and production of speech acts through a variety of assessment methods and quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Author BiographyJames Dean ('JD') Brown, University of Hawai'i at Manoa and National Foreign Languages Resource Center, Hawaii, USA Phillip Clark, Temple University, USA Rick Derrah, Temple University, USA Kirby Grabowski, Columbia University, USA Tim Greer, Kobe University, Japan Noriko Ishihara, Hosei University, Japan Gabriele Kasper, University of Hawai'i at M?noa, USA Stephen O'Connell, University of Maryland, USA Yusuke Okada, Ritsumeikan University, Japan Carsten Roever, University of Melbourne, Australia Steven J. Ross, University of Maryland, USA John Rylander, Temple University, USA Paul Seedhouse, Newcastle University, UK Waka Tominaga, University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA Soo Jung Youn, University of Hawai'i at M?noa, USA Remi A. van Compernolle, Carnegie Mellon University, USA F. Scott Walters, Southern Connecticut State University, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- Series TitlePalgrave Advances in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 366 p.
- Weight477 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byGabriele Kasper,Steven Ross
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.