Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- Author(s)Barbara J. Little,Donald L. Hardesty
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- Series TitleHeritage Resource Management Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface Preface to the Second Edition Part One: Approaches to Assessing Significance Chapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Determining National Register Eligibility Chapter 3. Scientific and Scholarly Significance Part Two: Case Studies Chapter 4. Linear Sites Chapter 5. Industrial Sites and Monuments Chapter 6. Domestic Sites and Farmsteads Chapter 7. Large-Scale Sites Summary Glossary
- Author BiographyDonald L. Hardesty is a professor in the Department of Anthropology at the University of Nevada-Reno. Barbara J. Little is an archaeologist with the National Park Service in Washington, DC, and adjunct professor of anthropology at the University of Maryland, College Park.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.