CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on assessing writing is designed for teachers, school leaders, and evaluators. It begins with a collection of assessment practices that will increase teachers' efficiency and effectiveness as they guide students in learning how to think and write successfully.
- Author BiographyBillie Birnie has been teaching writing most of her life, first to students in elementary, middle, and senior high schools, and in recent years, to prospective and veteran teachers. Her experience in writing assessment spans several decades and ranges from classroom practice to district-wide testing.
- Author(s)Billie F. Birnie
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWrinkles in Teaching: A Series of Guidebooks for Teachers
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.