All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of New Directions for Institutional Research --the first in a series of annual supplements--is intended to help institutional research, assessment professionals, and others involved in assessment.
- Author BiographyVICTOR M. H. BORDEN is associate vice president for university planning, institutional research, and accountability at Indiana University and associate professor of psychology at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. GARY R. PIKE is executive director of information management and institutional research and associate professor of higher education and student affairs at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B IR Single Issue Institutional Research
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight152 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byGary R. Pike,Victor M.H. Borden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.