All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the various measurement instruments on caring in nursing, along with their origins, development, and use. This book is suitable for those in the health sciences or healing professions who need to information in Caring Science.
- Author BiographyJean Watson, PhD, RN, HNC, FAAN, is Distinguished Professor of Nursing, former Dean of the School of Nursing, and sits in the nation's first endowed chair in Caring Science, all at the University of Colorado. She is founder of the Center for Human Caring and the Watson Science Caring Institute in Colorado, a Fellow of the American Academy of Nursing, past-president of the National League for Nursing, and acclaimed author of leading works in nursing education and Caritas (the philosophy, science and theory of caring). She lectures worldwide with upwards of 50 presentations yearly.
- Author(s)Jean Watson
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.