All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how conflicts degrade natural resources and addresses the consequences for human health, livelihoods, and security. This book reviews lessons learned from remediating environmental hotspots, restoring damaged ecosystems, and reconstructing environmental services and infrastructure.
- Author BiographyDavid Jensen manages the Environmental Cooperation for Peacebuilding Programme of the UN Environment Programme (UNEP). Steve Lonergan is a Professor Emeritus of Geography at the University of Victoria and former director of the UNEP Division of Early Warning and Assessment.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitlePost-conflict Peacebuilding and Natural Resource Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid Jensen,Stephen C. Lonergan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.