All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique assessment of the presidency of George W. Bush reviews the successes and failures of his first and second terms.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wroe is a Lecturer in US Politics in the Department of Politics and IR at the University of Kent. Jon Herbert is a Lecturer in US Politics at Keele University's School of Politics, International Relations and Philosophy.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight455 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndrew Wroe,Jon Herbert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.