Assessment: A Practical Guide for Secondary Teachers by Sonia Jones, Howard Tanner (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessment can be the hardest part of any teacher's job. It is easy to fall into the trap of seeing it all as unnecessary paperwork and feeling guilty about not having done it properly. This book offers practical advice on how teachers can get the most out of assessment for their students.
- Author BiographyHoward Tanner and Sonia Jones have thirty years of teaching experience between them. They are now academics at the University of Wales Swansea.
- Author(s)Howard Tanner,Sonia Jones
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note4 b&w illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.