CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionToday American schools are typically large, consolidated, bureaucratic organizations controlled by state and/or municipal governments. This book examines the remarkable transformation in the form and function of education and assesses the problems and possibilities for the future of schools and our nation.
- Author BiographyDonald Parkerson is Distinguished Professor of Teaching in the History Department at East Carolina University. This is his fifth book focusing on the history of education with his colleague and coauthor, Jo Ann Parkerson. Jo Ann Parkerson is professor emerita of education at Methodist University. She draws upon her extensive teaching background as coauthor of five books on educational history.
- Author(s)Donald Parkerson,Jo Ann Parkerson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight267 g
- Width149 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.