Consider these sponsored items
- £74.73Free postage
- £100.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.82
- £9.31Trending at £9.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.07
- £3.50Trending at £3.54
- £17.57Trending at £18.80
- £13.46Trending at £13.85
- £11.26Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Busy Ant Maths programme has assessment at the heart and from the start, embedding best practice across the school.Using the assessment tool on Collins Connect together with this guide offers you a simple and robust way of assessing and capturing progress and communicating it effectively to pupils, other teachers and parents.
- Author BiographyPeter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Jurgensen,Jeanette A. Mumford,Jo Power,Peter Clarke,Sandra Roberts
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBusy Ant Maths
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight560 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Evans,Eva Sassin,Louise Forshaw,Gwyneth Williamson
- Series Edited byPeter Clarke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.