All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume builds on research from the UK and Australia to make a significant contribution to conceptualizing key aspects of assessment that are critical to learning. The specially commissioned contributions represent the latest thinking on assessment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGordon Joughin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.