All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive and practical view of assessment-based personnel decisions. This book shows that the field of assessment-based personnel selection (a prototypical personnel decision) seems not to have fully acknowledged changing situations, methods, and theories of measurement.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Guion is the father of the IO field. Bob received his PhD from Purdue University in 1952 (under C. H. Lawshe). He has taught at UC Berkeley and mostly Bowling Green all his life. He is the father of the EEOC (equal employment act) adopted in our country in 1968. His longstanding belief is that those who study organizational environments, leadership and aspects of work motivation all must pay greater heed to competence in measurement if they are to work toward the development of a fundamental, generalizable science that will promote human welfare at work.
- Author(s)Robert M. Guion
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Weight1292 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.