CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent and comprehensive information concerning the assessment and treatment of suicidal persons and the prevention of suicidal behavior The eighth leading cause of death in the United States and the second leading cause among U.S. teens, suicide is unique in being self-inflicted and is, as such, often preventable.
- Author BiographyROBERT I. YUFIT, PhD, ABPP, is an associate professor at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University in Chicago and is also in independent clinical practice where he has focused primarily on the assessment and treatment of suicidal persons for the past three decades. He is a past president of the American Association of Suicidology, and is currently Associate Editor of their journal, Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior. He has published widely on the assessment of suicide potential. DAVID LESTER, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. He has written extensively on both suicide and murder. He was director of research and evaluation at the Suicide Prevention and Crisis Service in Buffalo, New York, and is a past president of the International Association for Suicide Prevention.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1084 g
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDavid Lester,Robert I. Yufit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.