All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.77
- £18.13Trending at £19.92
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £26.13Trending at £26.70
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers both simulations using markal model and linear programming (LP) and methods and applications of multi-criteria, fuzzy-sets, algorithm genetics and neural nets (artificial intelligence) to energy systems.
- Author BiographyFausto Cavallaro holds an M.Sc in Environmental Management and a PhD in Technology and Economics of Processes for Safeguarding the Environment. He is associate professor of Energy and Environmental Resources and Environmental Management Systems at the University of Molise (Italy). His main fields of research are the following: renewable energy sources; technology assessment; modelling decision support system and fuzzy multicriteria analysis for renewable and conventional energy systems; life cycle assessment (LCA) and environmental management systems (EMS).
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number129
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note99 Tables, black and white; XXV, 427 p.
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFausto Cavallaro
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.