Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA practical approach to assessment, mixing good practice in the classroom with current theory and research, specifically targeted at secondary trainees.
- Author BiographyMartin Fautley is a Reader in Education at Birmingham City University. For many years he was a school teacher in the Midlands before undertaking Doctoral research at the University of Cambridge. His research interests encompass theoretical and practical issues concerning creative processes in schools and how teachers can help foster these, and the ways in which assessment, particularly assessment for learning, can be used as means to raise standards. Jonathan Savage is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the Institute of Education, Manchester Metropolitan University. Until 2001 he was Head of Music at Debenham High School, an 11-16 comprehensive school in rural Suffolk in the east of England. He is also Managing Director of UCan.tv (www.ucan.tv), a not-for-profit company that produces engaging educational software.
- Author(s)Jonathan Savage,Martin Fautley
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.