All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis text helps clarify the nature and purpose of assessment in counselling. It explores the theoretical underpinnings of assessment across the core therapeutic schools and addresses critical differences in the meanings and importance deferred to it.
- Author BiographyJUDITH MILNER and PATRICK O'BYRNE are both freelance brief therapists with the Northope Hall Trust Counselling Scheme for young people who have experienced violence, school children with emotional and behavioural problems, adults with mental health problems and substance abuse. They also work with the Kirklees Domestic Violence/Northope Hall Trust domestic violence scheme which provides counselling for men and women who are violent to their partners. Judith also provides training in solution focussed and narrative therapies for a wide range of professionals. Patrick is also a family mediator with the West Yorkshire Family Mediation Service.
- Author(s)Judith Milner,Patrick O'Byrne
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note248 p.
- Weight320 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.