Assessment in Society: Problems, Developments and Statistical Issues by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.74+ £7.20 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.50Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
About this product
- DescriptionRecent books in the Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics Editors Vic Barnett J. Stuart Hunter David W. Scott Geoffrey S. Watson Ralph A. Bradley Joseph B. Kadane Adrian F.M. Smith Nicholas I. Fisher David G. Kendall Jozef L.
- Author BiographyReferences Index Harvey Goldstein is the Professor of Statistical Methods at the Institute of Education, University of London. He was previously Head of the Statistics Section at the National Children's Bureau. He has published widely on survey methodology and the design and analysis of longitudinal studies. Professor Goldstein is a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society, a Chartered Statistician and an elected Member of the International Statistical Institute. Toby Lewis is the Director of the Centre for Statistics, University of East Anglia and Emeritus Professor of Statistics at the Open University, where he was Professor of Statistics from 1980 to 1986. He was previously Professor of Mathematical Statistics at the University of Hull. Professor Lewis is a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society, a Chartered Statistician, and an elected Member of the International Statistical Institute.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight578 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byHarvey Goldstein,Toby Lewis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.