All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of a high-demand text offers a unique combination of scholarly information, invaluable resources, and time-saving protocols on assessment of communication disorders in children. By combining the strengths of traditional textbooks and newer assessment resources and protocols.
- Author BiographyM. Hegde, Ph.D. M. N. Hegde, Ph.D. is Professor of Speech-Language Pathology in the Department of Communicative Disorders at California State University, Fresno. A highly regarded author in speech-language pathology, his books include leading texts in academic courses and valuable resources for clinicians. His books have been used in worldwide in speech-language pathology programs. Frances Pomaville, M.A. A speech-language pathologist for over 20 years, Frances Pomaville, M. A., is a lecturer in the Communicative Disorders and Deaf Studies Department at California State University, Fresno. She teaches undergraduate and graduate level courses in the areas of diagnostic procedures, anatomy and physiology, fluency, voice, craniofacial anomalies, traumatic brain injury, and dysphagia. She also provides supervision to graduate students completing their clinical practicum. Prior to accepting a faculty position at California State University, Fresno, Ms. Pomaville was the Director of Clinical Services at San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital. Prior to that she had extensive experience as a speech-language pathologist in private practice, acute care settings, and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation settings. Ms. Pomaville has also worked with children in the public school setting as an itinerant speech-language pathologist, and she spent several years working with students in a special education program for deaf and hard of hearing children. Ms. Pomaville is a registered mentor with the International Association of Laryngectomees (IAL), and served as the moderator for the Central California Lost Chord Club for over 10 years. She has presented multiple workshops for District 5 of the California Speech-Language-Hearing Association and for the local National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association on such topics as laryngectomee rehabilitation, aphasia, brain injury rehabilitation, and dysphagia. Ms. Pomaville is a recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award from District 5 of the California Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Ms. Pomaville received her bachelor's and master's degrees from California State University, Fresno, and is in the process of completing a doctoral degree in General Human Services.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.