Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the assessment of intellectual abilities in children and adults. This second edition features additional material on testing the handicapped, individual and group differences in mental abilities, theories and issues in the assessment of mental abilities, and new tests for measuring intelligence and related abilities.
- Author(s)Lewis R. Aiken
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePerspectives on Individual Differences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXII, 412 p.
- Weight1320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.