All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssessments and Activities for Teaching Swimming solves the problem, of children not being able to swim, by offering differentiated instructions for every participant in any class or programme, based on each participant's aquatic developmental level.
- Author BiographyMonica Lepore is a professor at West Chester University, Pennsylvania. A master teacher of adapted aquatics, Dr. Lepore has been an American Red Cross water safety instructor for more than 25 years. Luis Columna, is an associate professor in the exercise science and physical education department at Syracuse University. Lauren Friedlander Litzner is a health and physical education teacher in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Author(s)Lauren Friedlander Litzner,Luis Columna,Monica Lepore
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note79 Halftones, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.