Assessments in Social Work with Adults by Elaine Aspinwall-Roberts (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £10.04Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes day-to-day difficulties and challenges associated with assessing adults. This book focuses on the 'person to person' relationship in assessment and considers important areas such as: being well prepared; asking difficult questions; dealing with assessment problems; and, the importance of you in communication and relationship building.
- Author BiographyElaine Aspinwall-Roberts is Senior Lecturer in Adult Social Care at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. She is a qualified social worker and was previously a local authority team manager. She has worked extensively with older people, people with physical disabilities and people with learning disabilities.
- Author(s)Elaine Aspinwall-Roberts
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight0 g
- Width121 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £23.54Trending at £24.05
- £22.69Trending at £24.28
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.