Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.97
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than fifty years, Assia Djebar, former Silver Chair of French at New York University and winner of the Neustadt Prize for Contribution to World Literature, used the tools of poetry, fiction, drama and film to vividly portray the world of Muslim women in all its complexity.
- Author BiographyJane Hiddleston is a Lecturer and Fellow of Exeter College, Oxford. She is also a Member of the executive committee of the Society for Francophone Postcolonial Studies, and editor of the accompanying journal.
- Author(s)Jane Hiddleston
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContemporary French and Francophone Cultures
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.