All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the art and craft of making news photos. It analyzes what constitutes news photos of various types, including portraits, tableaus, sports shots, battlefield scenes, and more. It offers insights into composition and style, along with advice on how to develop a style of your own.
- Author BiographyBrian Horton is Senior Photo Editor for the Associated Press. He is also AP's LaserPhoto network director. An AP veteran of 30 years' experience, he has covered the World Series, the Super Bowl, the Triple Crown, the Winter and Summer Olympics, World Cup soccer, the Indianapolis 500, the NBA Finals, and other major sports events. He also has covered news events ranging from the Gulf War to coal mine disasters, presidential campaigns and political conventions.
- Author(s)Brian Horton
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNTC Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note100 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight394 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.