All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a unified framework to help students and researchers to analyze and understand any social science data that are organized in cross-classified formats.
- Author BiographyRaymond Sin-Kwok Wong is Professor of Sociology at the University of California-Santa Barbara and Head and Professor in the Division of Social Science at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His areas of research interests include inequality and social stratification, sociology of education, comparative research, quantitative methodology, and economic sociology. His most recent book, Chinese Entrepreneurship in a Global Era, is an edited volume published by Routledge in 2008.
- Author(s)Raymond Sin-Kwok Wong
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 164
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.