Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative and thought-provoking series that takes an in-depth look at common illnesses and disabilities.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston is an extremely well known writer of children's educational books. Her library of titles includes books about space, science, geography, history, social sciences and literacy, just to name a few! Angela regularly visits schools to find out what children are learning and exploring in the classroom, and discusses many of her book titles with children during these visits. Angela is married with children, and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHow's Your Health?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, ports
- Weight142 g
- Width212 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £9.00
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.