All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up-to-date reference source on asthma, providing case histories, key points, questions, answers and practical tips for overcoming problems. It includes the latest advances in diagnosis and treatment as well as practical self-help advice and preventive measures.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/1999
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleBMA Family Doctor S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/02/2003
- Content Note100 illustrations and charts
- Weight202 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byMedical Editor,Tony Smith
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.79
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.22
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £7.04Trending at £13.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.