All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures stories from some of America's finest and most respected writers about one of the world's most solitary and satisfying sports: fly fishing.
- Author BiographyRobert DeMott is the Edwin and Ruth Kennedy Distinguished Professor at Ohio University and a leading John Steinbeck scholar. He is a passionate fly fisher and upland bird hunter. DeMott lives in Athens, Ohio. Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Howell Raines is a former executive editor of the New York Times. His critically acclaimed Fly Fishing Through the Midlife Crisis (1993) is one of the outstanding angling memoirs of the past quarter century. He is also the author of The One That Got Away (2003), which covers aspects of his journalism career. With his wife Krystyna, a journalist, Raines divides his time between Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains and Alabama's Mobile Bay.
- Author(s)Robert DeMott
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication26/07/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note25 b&w photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.